I’m sorry for the pain
I’m sorry for the tears
I’m sorry for what I did
Will you ever have the strength,
To forgive me?
– Kimmi Madeline
One evening, one winter day
When we met years ago.
Lucid dreams tell me,
Pathways we could go.
When space and time align,
You would be my sign.
– Kimmi Madeline
Poem from: 2012-02-05
The heart is breathing again
My lungs are pumping again
I can sense a scent of joy
When your face is in the reach
Filling me; piece by piece
Reminding me; day by day
How loving it is
to have you near
A touch of love
is all so dear
Warm tingling feeling
It’s taking over me
to the harmony
of love and peace
They tune in for
Days to come
Nights to feel
A bittersweet love story
- Face pack made of: chickpea flour, turmeric, milk or vegetable milk, almond oil, aloe vera gel, rose water, yoghurt (optional). Once a week. Apply the mixture to the face and let dry for 20-25 min and wash off while you scrub it off at the same time.
- Lip scrub: organic raw sugar grains, honey, olive oil and aloe vera gel. Mix all ingredients
- Bedtime serum: coconut oil, argan oil and rosehip oil. Mix together 5 drops of each in your palm and blend together in your hands, apply gently on your face with light strokes and dont forget your neck and collarbones. Also apply this under your eyes and on your eye lids before going to bed. Any leftovers on your fingers can be used on your eye brows to make them grow more and rub the rest on your hands as a moisturising hand serum.
- Drink plenty of water to hydrate your skin from the inside. The winter time dries our skin a lot so we need to take care of it with the right nutrition and water intake. Aim for at least 2 liters of water a day and remember to listen to your body and give it more the days you’re feeling dehydrated.
- Use sun protection even though it’s winter time. The sun rays are always there even if it’s a cloudy winter day and you need to protect your skin from the harsh UV rays that damage your skin much faster. I usually just use it under makeup and let it sink in a bit before applying the rest of my routine. The sun protection in the foundation is not always enough since it can rub off throughout the day.
Poem: Creatures of the sea.
One thought. One dream. One soul.
You can hear my voice
Deep within my soul
Calling out your name
Swimming to the shore
We are together. As one.
You can still hear me
Words are drowning in,
My heart is yearning for
Peace of mind.
No matter the distance
No matter the time
We are always aligned
Creatures of the sea.
Jag måste få skriva ner lite tankar som dök upp medans Jonas Hassan Khemiri nämnde en sak på TV. Om en människa är vilsen eller förlorad, och inte har så många minnen kvar, skulle det synas på en kroppsscanning? Existerar minnen endast i min hjärna eller delar man minnen på en annan dimensionen med den man skapade minnena med? Om den person man skapat minnen med, inte existerar längre, försvinner även de minnena eftersom man är ensam om de nu?
/ Kimmi Madeline
I’ve got a new YouTube video up on my channel, be sure to check it out if you’re interested in a review of the new Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water. I’ve pasted the link below a list of the pros and cons.
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water
- Inexpensive. Costs 50SEK in Sweden, approximately 5€ / 5£.
- Effective. Removes makeup, dirt and excessive oil really quickly.
- 3-in-1 product, you basically don’t need anything else – squeaky clean afterwards
- Not a cruelty-free brand. They sell in China and is therefore testing on animals
- Doesn’t seem to be a very natural product, contains a lot of ingredients and chemicals
Peace and Love,
Goa. Candolim. Sunny endless beaches with sand dunes that feel amazing. There’s India and there’s Goa; the Indian paradise and the go-to tourist place in India. During winter-time it never gets cold, it’s a never-ending summer time in Goa. The beaches are probably like no other beach in the world; where animals such as cows and stray-dogs can wander freely and openly without anyone bothering or judging. It’s the type of beaches where everyone is welcome and that’s the beauty with it. People can bathe in bathing suit, full clothes on or even bikinis – nothing is considered strange here. I love Goa for what it is – India’s beauty. With all its flaws and wonders.
We were in Candolim, Goa for 4 nights during the end of December 2016 and it was the best time of the year to be there. The weather is always nice and sunny with a temperature that is bearable and comfortable – 34 degrees Celsius during the day and 25 during the evening. You can wear long dresses that are airy and free and just put on a cardigan when it’s evening time – I haven’t had that type of freedom in the choice of clothing in a long time. The weather in Sweden isn’t allowing that type of clothes even during summer; one must always bring a thin jacket for evening times in Scandinavia – it always requires planning. That’s something that doesn’t work in India, nevertheless in Goa, planning can be done but it won’t really last throughout the trip. Things will change from one day to another. That’s also one of the great beauties of India, you never know what is expecting around the corner – so don’t plan too much in detail. Be spontaneous and free. Be open-minded and things will resolve and open up to new possibilities themselves.
I will be posting a clip on my Youtube channel in the coming day or two where I’ve gathered some footage and images from the whole India trip. So stay tuned for that! Meanwhile, you can enjoy a few of my favourite images in the below gallery.
It’s been 10 years and this song is still very dear to me. Above and Beyond – Can’t Sleep. It has a depth to it that is hard to explain, it’s not a normal radio trance song that is lacking soul and emotion. The melody, the transition and the lyrics – all melt together to an amazing and beautiful track. If you haven’t heard it, or don’t listen to trance, which I don’t do much anymore, still, give it a try – it’s worth it. Some of the lyrics are posted below together with a link to the track on Youtube.
Four thirty A.M, I’m awake again
Singing to the dark through open eyes
While dreaming I see only you and me
Stuck between desire and compromise
If I said I want you back I’d be a liar
There’s nothing left of us to long for anymore
But inside the ashes burns an endless fire
And every night I can’t help reaching out for more
And I can’t sleep… You’re so far away from me
You’re leaving me scars scattered in my heart
A road map of all the places you have been
And I can’t escape, can’t wash this away
Love has burned your mark so deep within
Since my teenage years I’ve always been very interested in knowing people from all over the world via the Internet communities. It used to be so friendly to create great friendships over the web through forums and online communities back in the days. I feel as though those times have changed and it’s not as simple to get to know people with same type of interests as you since forums are not as popular as they used to. Now we have Youtube and we have Facebook groups, they fill the function but they are not as personal.
I remember being part of mailing lists for certain subjects that are so specific that you almost require people that have sought out this place to feel a real and honest connection. It was true and pure. I quite miss those times sometimes or feel the need to try to recreate them in other ways through blogs, Youtube and other social media.
Some of my deepest connections have been with people I’ve gotten to know online through common interests or kept chatting with online to remain friends despite living in different ends of the world. Maybe it’s because we really truly get to know the person’s inner core of what they value and what they want and how their true personality is, without the need for superficiality. What is better than a real deep conversation that spans over subjects from heaven to earth?
What if we didn’t have the means to be able to communicate during the time we’re not in the same place on Earth? We wouldn’t be able to stay in touch or actually know the people anymore, because time would have made the connections fade away. That’s why I’ve always appreciated the technology that allows us to keep in contact with friends and family all over the world.
I know reality is far from the tv-series Friends and maybe that’s a very unrealistic way of living and knowing your friends, but I wonder how it would be if everyone were in the same city. Being spread all over the world is also a barrier to really keep the contact frequent and close. Despite all of this I still believe that if you can get through these barriers and still manage to find the time and make the effort to stay connected, I think these types of friendships are stronger than others.
There is, unfortunately, these days, not so easy to find deep connections with people. It seems as though the everyday life is only able to focus on the surface. Rushing through life without stopping to reflect, think and to connect with others – that’s a shame.
So stop for a second and just appreciate those you care about around you, and spend time with them, be present with them, listen and leave your other thoughts behind.